For many years, Ali Omar Ermes has been engaged in campaigning for better treatment of the community and good practice in governing and management of society.
Ali Omar Ermes has been involved in community work for a very long time. He initiated and participated in cultural and intellectual activities such as benevolent charities, study centres, multi-faith and cultural forums, faith and finance groups, college governorships, dialogue groups, and think tanks.
Furthermore, he has been consulted and asked to give advice to various groups, organisations, governmental departments, and universities.
To name a few:
- Qatar Foundation, Doha
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Lloyds Bank, London
- Jaeger-LeCoultre, Switzerland
- BP plc
- The World of Islam Festival, London
- SOAS, University of London
- The Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, London
- The London Civic Forum
- Council for the Advancement of Arab-British Understanding (CAABU), London
- The Muslim News Awards for Excellence, London
- Department of Culture, Sport and Media, UK government
- Al Manaar – Muslim Cultural Heritage Centre, London
- The British Council
- Al Majma – Libyan Expertise Forum, London
- Arabica Trust International, London
To discuss the possible involvement of Ali Omar Ermes in your project/initiative, then get in touch using the contact form below: